The Port House is a four bedroom, two bathroom, private vacation bungalow centrally located in Port Elgin, Ontario. It is walking distance of downtown and a very short drive to Port Elgin’s main beach. Enjoy shopping and dining in Saugeen Shores.
The main floor features the kitchen, and a separate dining room and living room. There is a 32" flat screen TV in each bed room, a 50" TV in the living room, and a 40" TV in the rec room. House is equipped with cable and internet. There is forced air heat and Central Air Conditioning.
Master bedroom has a queen bed, Second bedroom has a queen bed, and the third bedroom has a double bed. The main floor features a four piece bathroom. The basement has a forth bedroom with a queen bed, Large rec-room with a queen size murphy bed and a three piece bathroom. This house sleeps 8-10 and there is parking for three vehicles.
The back yard features a gazebo for afternoons relaxing in the shade, and a BBQ and a patio set for outdoor entertainment.
Check the AVAILABILITY page for Summer Availability & Rates and complete the Reservation Request on the same page to book.
- Master Bedroom - queen sized bed - main level
- 2nd Bedroom - queen sized bed - main level
- 3rd Bedroom - double bed - main level
- 4th Bedroom - king sized bed - lower level
- Rec Room - queen sized murphy bed - lower level
- Flat screen cable TV in each bedroom, rec room and living room
- 2 - 3 piece Bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen on main level and kitchenette in basement
- Forced air furnace and central air
- Patio set
- Maximum occupancy: 10
- Parking: 3 vehicles
The Port House is in a mature neighborhood. Rent this vacation home and make Port House your next Home Away From Home destination!
For local attractions please visit the ATTRACTIONS page.
Have you stayed at The Port House? Give them a rating.
Click on a star above to rate the property.